Haiti is a most beautiful Caribbean Island situated in Hispaniola and lies in between North Atlantic Ocean, this country is having a great past and future with breathtaking experience for visitors with dining locally, strolling towards the street market and much more. Haiti is mostly surrounded by beautiful mountains with a pleasant cut off weather and trade winds.
Major Tourist Attractions
1. Bassin Bleu
Bassin Bleu is a beautiful waterfall established on the Jacmel hills which is a major attraction of tourists who can spend and enjoy their day by swimming, jumping from the waterfall, watching beautiful surrounded vegetation and much more.
The next tourist spot in Haiti is Labadee which is a private port and gives the pleasure of paradise. It offers the exciting views of beaches with white sand, crystal water and an adventure of Zipline.
3. Kokoye Beach
This beach is the best place to relax, snorkel and accessing by boat or hiking which will give a thrilling experience.
4. Gelee Beach
This place is one of the most romantic places in Haiti where you can avail the opportunity of fishing, having pleasant smells of sweet coconut.
Best Hotels to stay
1. Karibe Hotel
* Best environment and sanitation.
* Quite and safe neighborhood.
* Awesome facilities and services.
* Safe, friendly and clean staff.
* Well-furnished room and environment.
3. Le Plaza Hotel
* Offer complete security with guards and proper safety.
* Facility of a hair dryer, iron, ironing board etc.
4. Marriott Port-au-Prince Hotel
* Offers great food, superb staff, and safe water facilities.
* Safe walking neighborhood.
Restaurants to Eat in Haiti
- Lakay is situated in Cap-Haitien, Haiti where you can enjoy Caribbean and Vegan options with bar
- Hotel NH Haiti EI Rancho is situated in Petion Ville, Haiti where you can enjoy Caribbean food.
- Papaye is situated in Port-au-Prince, Haiti where you can enjoy Caribbean, French and Vegetarian food.
D. Cafe Kay Atizan is situated in Petion-Ville, Haiti where you can enjoy Caribbean food.